Take advantage of Amazon QuickSight with ABCloudz
What is Amazon QuickSight?
Amazon QuickSight is a completely hosted in the cloud BI system, that you can use to create fascinating interactive visualizations, to perform analysis on large datasets, to support hundreds of thousands of users, and to get business insights from your data faster than ever.
Actually, all of the BI tools use common principles, so why would you choose QuickSight among the others?
What makes Amazon QuickSight so special?
Being hosted by cloud has its perks:
- You have no concerns about additional infrastructure, extra software, upgrades, and migrations. Again, you shouldn’t be afraid of bugs and system misfits caused by updates and upgrades
- QuickSight doesn’t limit you in the number of users. It can seamlessly grow with you from 10 users to 1000 users
- You can access the hosted database, big data formats, and secure VPCs. Of course, in addition to on-premise databases and flat files. Besides, you can connect directly to third-party business applications like Jira, Adobe Analytics, Salesforce, ServiceNow, GitHub
- You can take the data throughout its lifecycle and create and publish amazing dashboards and reports interactive for your end-user
- One more time, your already published report is interactive for a user. All of the graphics and statistics are clickable and the user can play with them, or filter them according to needs, that is actually a great way to present data
- SPICE engine created specifically for QuickSight provides users with up-to-date information on the dashboards just by data refresh. It’s really fast, and you get your insights from the data without worrying about managing infrastructure
- Any data anytime no matter is it a table or a visualization you can export for your needs
- No concerns about different types of users and different access rights, as QuickSight is that it offers one product for all your users
- No concerns about up-front costs, because you pay only for what you use
If you have spent some time working with different BI tools, try QuickSight and compare it to the tools you used before. You will catch fancy of its functionality and beautiful, easy-to-understand analytics you get as a result. And ABCloudz will help you to move your data and already-made reports to QuickSight and make them even better.
If you don’t have any current reports, use QuickSight to develop your business analytics from scratch. ABCloudz team will help you with advice on what to start with, how to create really effective, applicable reports, and how to get the most out of your dark data.
Getting started with Amazon QuickSight is definitely easier and requires less time compared to getting started with traditional BI tools. However, you may need a helping hand to optimize your data environment and IT infrastructure. Therefore, you may rely on the ABCloudz team both for Amazon QuickSight consulting services and for designing new solutions.
Future-State Architectural Design
Everyone is talking about the need for a digital transformation, but how do you get there? See how our future-state architecture design can use cutting edge technology to meet your organization’s needs.
Need help creating new solutions, but lack in-house expertise? Would you rather have your DBA team spend more time supporting your developers instead of keeping the lights on?
Here are some of the associated technologies that we support for integration with QuickSight.
ABCloudz is ready to help customers migrate aging on-premises data warehouse workloads to Amazon Redshift. We can also optimize your Redshift data warehouse and integrate it with other Amazon Web Services.
Learn how ABCloudz can help you analyze data in Amazon S3 by getting the most out of interactive server-less AWS Athena query service.
Configuring Amazon Data Pipeline web service, you can process the data that was locked up in on-premises storages and then efficiently transfer the results to different AWS services.
Leverage the flexibility, speed, and scale of Amazon's NoSQL database service. See how ABCloudz can help you create the perfect Amazon DynamoDB solution based on your specific business needs.
ABCloudz can guide your business to run and scale Apache Hadoop, Spark, HBase, Presto, Hive, and other Big Data Frameworks in the Amazon cloud leveraging Amazon EMR service.
Learn how ABCloudz can help you collect, process, and analyze real-time, streaming data so you can get timely insights and react quickly to new information with Amazon Kinesis.
See how we can orchestrate the transformation of your data, leveraging the simple, flexible, and cost-effective AWS Glue ETL service.
With the Amazon cloud platform and infrastructure, you have many options for running your favorite database on EC2, RDS, and Aurora. Learn how we can optimize your database solutions on AWS.
Take advantage of Elasticsearch distributed, RESTful, full-text search and analytics engine. Learn how ABCloudz can provide you with scalable, near real-time, and multitenant search leveraging Elasticsearch.
If you are looking at moving your Teradata database to the cloud, switching to a new data warehouse technology, or improving performance of you existing deployment, we are here to help.
ABCloudz has developed hundreds of applications for customers using the PostgreSQL platform. Our team can help you with your new solutions or move your existing applications to the cloud.
If you are using out-of-support Oracle databases, you may be facing huge licensing cost from Oracle. ABCloudz can help you optimize your Oracle licenses as part of a database upgrade or migrate the solution to other database platforms.
ABCloudz has developed hundreds of applications for customers using the MySQL platform. Our team can help you with new solutions, operational support or moving your applications to the cloud.
Take advantage of a flexible and scalable document database which has the querying and indexing capabilities that you need. See how ABCloudz experts can help you deploy a MongoDB cluster in a short period of time.