If yes — we’ve got a solution for you!
Join ABCloudZ — a full-service company helping customers modernize legacy applications, create new solutions, and manage data, applications, and infrastructure anywhere. With close to 300 engineers and consultants in 4 countries, ABCloudZ has expertise with modernizations to Azure, AWS, and GCP, BI, Advanced Analytics, AI, Big Data, IoT, Application Development, DevOps, and Managed Services. Taking care of data for customers to make sure it’s secure, available, consistent, and managed in a cost-effective manner with mitigated risks — this is in our DNA. So if you enjoy working with data and considering what’s your next career move, we’ll be thrilled to talk to you!
ABCloudZ is looking for an exceptionally skilled VFX Artist experienced with Nuke and Flame to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate has a sharp eye for spatial design, composition, texture, color theory, and animations/motion skills.
Applicants must have a solid grasp of design principles and techniques, as well as an excellent working knowledge of the latest industry tools and technologies.
- Creating high-quality in-game elements like spells, attacks, explosions, and other FX animations.
- Prototyping and creating block-out FX.
- Keeping a consistent balance between quality and efficiency while working under tight deadlines.
- Managing all the assets and data associated with the project while making sure to optimize and deliver clean assets with the correct organization.
- Establishing a thorough understanding of the existing tools and pipelines; experimenting/championing opportunities for improvement.
- Promptly learning new tools and/or techniques as a project requires.
- Communicating with Art Director and leads regularly to keep cohesion between assets and spaces, as well as ensure all deadlines are met on time.
- Working collaboratively with a global team of animators, modelers, and FX artists.
- Creatively troubleshooting technical issues as needed.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar creative or gaming industry role.
- A strong ability to work within industry standard processes (including documentation, tech, workflows, etc.)
- Previously shipped PC or console game titles as an FX or in-game artist using Unreal Engine or Unity.
- A proven background in animation creating.
- Experience developing particle systems and geometry-based visual effects.
- Experience in writing shaders both in the node-based editors (Amplify Shader Editor) and text-based (CG)
- A strong understanding of real-time rendering requirements and custom render pipelines.
- Experience optimizing assets, shaders, and particle systems for mobile devices.
- Strong knowledge of Unity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A high-to-fluent level of English.
- A results-orientated approach to work.
- Experience with world-building, texturing and lighting in a game editor (Radiant, Unreal Engine, Unity, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, and any 3d editor (3ds Max, Maya, Blender, etc.)
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- A passion for collaborating with other artists.
- Experience working with version control systems (Git, Perforce, etc.)
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, decision-making abilities, as well as lateral thinking capacity to readily offer clients innovative solutions.
- A clear passion for games and cinema.
Who we are?
ABCloudZ is a global full-service company operating at the cutting edge of the latest application development and data management technologies. At ABCloudZ, we believe optimal data environments are the greatest competitive advantage, and our Solutions Architects have experience with building enterprise-grade systems.
It is why our team has dedicated ourselves to helping hundreds of organizations – from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies – with architecting cloud solutions, developing web and mobile applications, optimizing complex data workloads, and managing workloads on an on-going basis — no matter where those datasets may reside.
Join an always-growing company to operate on the cutting-edge of information technologies, cloud services, application development, and digital infrastructure. At ABCloudZ, we created a perfect environment to raise your professional skills, understand new technologies, and work with world-class companies.
Our expertise covers all major cloud and on-premises and databases, including Oracle, SQL Server, Azure, AWS, and GCP solutions. Our prolific developers are focused on delivering the best possible digital solutions leveraging our expertise with BI, Advanced Analytics, AI, Big Data, IoT, DevOps, and Managed Services.
Our mission is to help businesses accurately, efficiently, and reliably build, move, and manage data workloads. The trusted ABCloudZ team now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and offices in San Francisco, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
Your dream job not found?
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening? Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at ABCloudZ. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.Send resume