Are you seeking to join a high-performing, collaborative, fun-filled, and passionate team that genuinely cares about your success and personal development? If so, this role could be for you! ABCloudz is looking for an exceptional Technical Recruiter to join us in our journey to support our impressive growth.
As a trusted partner, you will have the opportunity to work closely with hiring managers to find the best candidates for our most critical needs. This is a unique opportunity to balance strategic hiring practices with high-urgency and thoughtful execution across a variety of diverse teams. The primary base of this position will be our head office in Redmond. We are looking for local candidates only that have a background in Technical Recruiting.
- This is an exciting, critical role where you will be providing recruitment support to our Human Resource Department
- Technical Recruiter will be required to manage full-cycle recruiting for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Minimum 2 years of technical recruiting background required. Ideally, you bring in 5+ years
- Full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment is a big plus
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates
- Successful track record of achieving targets, whether those be deadlines, recruiting goals, or both
- Strong organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail
- You are a great teammate and have a collaborative nature: We are a fast-growing team, and everyone needs to pull for each other, share best in class sourcing practices, and take on team projects to make the entire organization better
- Excellent communication skills
- Can pick up internal tools quickly and have a willingness to grow and learn
- Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Who we are?
ABCloudz is a global full-service company operating at the cutting edge of the latest application development and data management technologies. At ABCloudz, we believe optimal data environments are the greatest competitive advantage, and our Solutions Architects have experience with building enterprise-grade systems.
It is why our team has dedicated ourselves to helping hundreds of organizations – from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies – with architecting cloud solutions, developing web and mobile applications, optimizing complex data workloads, and managing workloads on an on-going basis — no matter where those datasets may reside.
Join an always-growing company to operate on the cutting-edge of information technologies, cloud services, application development, and digital infrastructure. At ABCloudz, we created a perfect environment to raise your professional skills, understand new technologies, and work with world-class companies.
Our expertise covers all major cloud and on-premises and databases, including Oracle, SQL Server, Azure, AWS, and GCP solutions. Our prolific developers are focused on delivering the best possible digital solutions leveraging our expertise with BI, Advanced Analytics, AI, Big Data, IoT, DevOps, and Managed Services.
Our mission is to help businesses accurately, efficiently, and reliably build, move, and manage data workloads. The trusted ABCloudz team now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and offices in San Francisco, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
Your dream job not found?
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening? Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at ABCloudz. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.Send resume