SQL Server/SSIS/BI Developer — Solutions Consultant
Are you excited about data? Do you think cloud adoption is changing the way people and companies do business? Do you like being involved in solving complex business problems by creating advanced and innovative technical solutions?
If yes — we’ve got a solution for you!
Join ABCloudz — a full-service company helping customers modernize legacy applications, create new solutions, and manage data, applications, and infrastructure anywhere. With close to 300 engineers and consultants in 4 countries, ABCloudz has expertise with modernizations to Azure, AWS, and GCP, BI, Advanced Analytics, AI, Big Data, IoT, Application Development, DevOps, and Managed Services. Taking care of data for customers to make sure it’s secure, available, consistent, and managed in a cost-effective manner with mitigated risks — this is in our DNA. So if you enjoy working with data and considering what’s your next career move, we’ll be thrilled to talk to you!
ABCloudz is looking for an experienced SQL Server/SSIS/BI Developer to work with customers in North Bay/San Francisco Bay Area/San Rafael. The key activity is to work with the local and remote customers on developing SQL Server and BI solutions.
- Design and development of business logic of Data Warehouse applications (e.g. stored procedures, SSIS) in Microsoft SQL Server supporting analysis and reporting of marketing and sales data
- Work closely with business users on understanding technical and business requirements and coming up with the architectural design and implementation to satisfy their needs
- Doing hands-on delivery and coding of SQL Server stored procedures, SSIS packages focusing on code quality, performance, and consistency
- Work with other DBB local and remote team members on the design and implementation of solutions
- Strong expertise with SQL Server (preferred 2017), developing stored procedures and SSIS packages
- Deep understanding of data warehousing concepts including data modeling, referential integrity, ETL, code debugging and optimization
- Experience with all steps of SDLC using Agile development methodologies
- Being hands-on in a customer-facing environment, gathering business requirements and implementing them in the database code
- Excellent communication skills
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Prior consulting experience
- Experience working in a distributed environment
- Understanding of Big Data technologies (e.g. Hadoop, DynamoDB, EMR)
- Knowledge and expertise with at least one other DBMS: Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Sybase, or IBM DB2
- Experience or willingness to learn public cloud (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Prior experience with pharma or healthcare industry
Who we are?
ABCloudz is a global full-service company operating at the cutting edge of the latest application development and data management technologies. At ABCloudz, we believe optimal data environments are the greatest competitive advantage, and our Solutions Architects have experience with building enterprise-grade systems.
It is why our team has dedicated ourselves to helping hundreds of organizations – from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies – with architecting cloud solutions, developing web and mobile applications, optimizing complex data workloads, and managing workloads on an on-going basis — no matter where those datasets may reside.
Join an always-growing company to operate on the cutting-edge of information technologies, cloud services, application development, and digital infrastructure. At ABCloudz, we created a perfect environment to raise your professional skills, understand new technologies, and work with world-class companies.
Our expertise covers all major cloud and on-premises and databases, including Oracle, SQL Server, Azure, AWS, and GCP solutions. Our prolific developers are focused on delivering the best possible digital solutions leveraging our expertise with BI, Advanced Analytics, AI, Big Data, IoT, DevOps, and Managed Services.
Our mission is to help businesses accurately, efficiently, and reliably build, move, and manage data workloads. The trusted ABCloudz team now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and offices in San Francisco, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
Your dream job not found?
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening? Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at ABCloudz. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.Send resume