SharePoint and Office 365 Support Engineer
Are you excited about data? Do you think cloud adoption is changing the way people and companies do business? Do you like being involved in solving complex business problems by creating advanced and innovative technical solutions?
If yes — we’ve got a solution for you!
Join ABCloudZ — a full-service company helping customers modernize legacy applications, create new solutions, and manage data, applications, and infrastructure anywhere. With close to 300 engineers and consultants in 4 countries, ABCloudZ has expertise with modernizations to Azure, AWS, and GCP, BI, Advanced Analytics, AI, Big Data, IoT, Application Development, DevOps, and Managed Services. Taking care of data for customers to make sure it’s secure, available, consistent, and managed in a cost-effective manner with mitigated risks — this is in our DNA. So if you enjoy working with data and considering what’s your next career move, we’ll be thrilled to talk to you!
ABCloudZ is seeking an experienced SharePoint and Office 365 Support Engineer ready to provide high-quality assistance to our world-class clients. Our ideal candidate has hands-on experience in administrating and maintaining SharePoint Online tenants with experience in the Office 365 apps administration — Teams, OneDrive, knowledge of the Power Platform — Power Automate, Power Apps, Power BI, etc.
Within this SharePoint Support Engineer position, you will have the following key working activities:
- Configure and maintain SharePoint Online tenant.
- Effectively troubleshoot under time pressure.
- Configure and manage the Office 365 apps (Outlook, Word, Excel, OneDrive, Stream, Forms, Yammer)
- Build flows and apps with Power Platform tools.
- Support customer infrastructure.
- Strong SharePoint Online Administration background: content management, permissions management, search administration, site creation, audit log, search configuration, eDiscovery.
- Ability to develop PowerShell scripts to administer SharePoint and perform actions over SharePoint infrastructure and elements (list, document libraries, site designs, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Teams management and administration, understanding of Teams policies and Teams features
- Flow building using Power Automate.
- Knowledge of Power Platform in general (Power BI, Power Apps)
- Minimum of Upper-Intermediate English Level.
- Experience in the SharePoint Framework development (web part, features)
- Deep expertise in Power BI.
- Azure administration skill.
- Experience with reporting tools: Cognos, Tableau, etc.
Who we are?
ABCloudZ is a global full-service company operating at the cutting edge of the latest application development and data management technologies. At ABCloudZ, we believe optimal data environments are the greatest competitive advantage, and our Solutions Architects have experience with building enterprise-grade systems.
It is why our team has dedicated ourselves to helping hundreds of organizations – from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies – with architecting cloud solutions, developing web and mobile applications, optimizing complex data workloads, and managing workloads on an on-going basis — no matter where those datasets may reside.
Join an always-growing company to operate on the cutting-edge of information technologies, cloud services, application development, and digital infrastructure. At ABCloudZ, we created a perfect environment to raise your professional skills, understand new technologies, and work with world-class companies.
Our expertise covers all major cloud and on-premises and databases, including Oracle, SQL Server, Azure, AWS, and GCP solutions. Our prolific developers are focused on delivering the best possible digital solutions leveraging our expertise with BI, Advanced Analytics, AI, Big Data, IoT, DevOps, and Managed Services.
Our mission is to help businesses accurately, efficiently, and reliably build, move, and manage data workloads. The trusted ABCloudZ team now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and offices in San Francisco, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
Your dream job not found?
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening? Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at ABCloudZ. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.Send resume