Senior Software Test Engineer
Are you excited about data? Do you think cloud adoption is changing the way people and companies do business? Do you like being involved in solving complex business problems by creating advanced and innovative technical solutions?
If yes — we’ve got a solution for you!
Join ABCloudz — a full-service company helping customers modernize legacy applications, create new solutions, and manage data, applications, and infrastructure anywhere. With close to 300 engineers and consultants in 4 countries, ABCloudz has expertise with modernizations to Azure, AWS, and GCP, BI, Advanced Analytics, AI, Big Data, IoT, Application Development, DevOps, and Managed Services. Taking care of data for customers to make sure it’s secure, available, consistent, and managed in a cost-effective manner with mitigated risks — this is in our DNA. So if you enjoy working with data and considering what’s your next career move, we’ll be thrilled to talk to you!
ABCloudz is looking for an experienced Senior Software Test Engineer who has both broad and deep knowledge of testing applications and specifications, design documentation to join a team of world-class experts. This is a great opportunity to get exposed to multiple customer environments, be on the edge of IT transformation and cloud adoption.
This position implies executing test scripts and fully document all defects during the test execution, as well as working with Development Teams to better understand requirements, improve test effectiveness, and resolve defects. And we expect you to have experience using Selenium, JMeter, and Postman to create automated tests. Also, please be sure to have an understanding of Agile Scrum Software Development methodologies with a cross-functional team approach, and other needed requirements below.
- Execute test scripts and fully document all defects during the test execution.
- Work with Development Teams to better understand requirements, improve test effectiveness, and resolve defects.
- Participate in developing and improving existing testing scenarios and test cases.
- Analyze specifications and design documentation, test strategies, test plans, and user acceptance criteria.
- Create and organize test plans, test sets, and test executions in Jenkins or GitLab pipelines.
- Run automated smoke testing, positive and negative tests, functional tests, front-end, and back-end test scenarios.
- Create, update, and maintain system integration testing, user acceptance testing, regression testing, API testing, and data-driven automated testing scenarios.
- Perform automated tests with Selenium, JMeter, and Postman.
- 5+ years of experience in testing applications.
- Specifications and design documentation, test strategies, test plans, and user acceptance criteria analysis skills.
- Understanding of Agile Scrum Software Development methodologies with a cross-functional team approach.
- Ability to create and organize test plans, test sets, and test executions in Jenkins or GitLab pipelines.
- Proficiency in creating and running automated smoke testing, positive and negative tests, functional tests, front-end, and back-end test scenarios.
- Ability to create, update, and maintain system integration testing, user acceptance testing, regression testing, API testing, and data-driven automated testing scenarios.
- Experience using Selenium, JMeter, and Postman to create automated tests.
- Knowledge and experience in Continuous Development / Continuous Integration using Jenkins and GitLab jobs.
- Knowledge of test processes and test case development + Experience documenting test plans and test scripts.
Who we are?
ABCloudz is a global full-service company operating at the cutting edge of the latest application development and data management technologies. At ABCloudz, we believe optimal data environments are the greatest competitive advantage, and our Solutions Architects have experience with building enterprise-grade systems.
It is why our team has dedicated ourselves to helping hundreds of organizations – from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies – with architecting cloud solutions, developing web and mobile applications, optimizing complex data workloads, and managing workloads on an on-going basis — no matter where those datasets may reside.
Join an always-growing company to operate on the cutting-edge of information technologies, cloud services, application development, and digital infrastructure. At ABCloudz, we created a perfect environment to raise your professional skills, understand new technologies, and work with world-class companies.
Our expertise covers all major cloud and on-premises and databases, including Oracle, SQL Server, Azure, AWS, and GCP solutions. Our prolific developers are focused on delivering the best possible digital solutions leveraging our expertise with BI, Advanced Analytics, AI, Big Data, IoT, DevOps, and Managed Services.
Our mission is to help businesses accurately, efficiently, and reliably build, move, and manage data workloads. The trusted ABCloudz team now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and offices in San Francisco, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
Your dream job not found?
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening? Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at ABCloudz. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.Send resume