Senior Software Engineer
Are you excited about data? Do you think cloud adoption is changing the way people and companies do business? Do you like being involved in solving complex business problems by creating advanced and innovative technical solutions?
If yes — we’ve got a solution for you!
Join ABCloudz — a full-service company helping customers modernize legacy applications, create new solutions, and manage data, applications, and infrastructure anywhere. With close to 300 engineers and consultants in 4 countries, ABCloudz has expertise with modernizations to Azure, AWS, and GCP, BI, Advanced Analytics, AI, Big Data, IoT, Application Development, DevOps, and Managed Services. Taking care of data for customers to make sure it’s secure, available, consistent, and managed in a cost-effective manner with mitigated risks — this is in our DNA. So if you enjoy working with data and considering what’s your next career move, we’ll be thrilled to talk to you!
ABCloudz is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer who has both broad and deep knowledge of the database world and the cloud platform to join a team of world-class experts. This is a great opportunity to get exposed to multiple customer environments, be on the edge of IT transformation and cloud adoption.
- Build and operate in-production large-scale, distributed data pipelines, as well as data management, modeling, storage, data lineage, data providence, data quality, and reusable frameworks.
- Work with modern data engineering practices including scalability, distributed computing, AWS cloud infrastructure, containerization, etc.
- Working with Docker and Kubernetes (and similar container/orchestration).
- Deploy automation with tools such as Terraform, Jenkins, Cloudformation, and Serverless Framework.
- Run data security concepts and implement authentication, encryption, and authorization.
- 5+ years of experience with building and operating in-production large-scale, distributed data pipelines, as well as data management, modeling, storage, data lineage, data providence, data quality, and reusable frameworks.
- Good knowledge of AWS managed service offerings and demonstrated experience delivering in a cloud environment.
- Good understanding of modern data engineering practices including scalability, distributed computing, AWS cloud infrastructure, containerization, etc.
- Proficiency in Node.js and AWS Batch.
- 1+ years of hands-on Kafka/Confluent/Data Streaming development/GraphQL/operational platform experience.
- Working knowledge and hands-on experience with Docker and Kubernetes (or similar container/orchestration).
- Experience with leveraging DevOps techniques and practices like Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Test Automation, Build Automation, and Test-Driven Development to enable the rapid delivery of end-user capabilities.
- Deployment automation with tools such as Terraform, Jenkins, Cloudformation, and Serverless Framework.
- Expertise in database platforms such as SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres.
- Good understanding of Spark Framework.
- 1+ years of experience working in various data-related compliance (HIPAA, PCI, GDPR, etc.)
- Good understanding of data security concepts and implementing authentication, encryption, and authorization.
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, written and oral communications.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and practices.
Who we are?
ABCloudz is a global full-service company operating at the cutting edge of the latest application development and data management technologies. At ABCloudz, we believe optimal data environments are the greatest competitive advantage, and our Solutions Architects have experience with building enterprise-grade systems.
It is why our team has dedicated ourselves to helping hundreds of organizations – from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies – with architecting cloud solutions, developing web and mobile applications, optimizing complex data workloads, and managing workloads on an on-going basis — no matter where those datasets may reside.
Join an always-growing company to operate on the cutting-edge of information technologies, cloud services, application development, and digital infrastructure. At ABCloudz, we created a perfect environment to raise your professional skills, understand new technologies, and work with world-class companies.
Our expertise covers all major cloud and on-premises and databases, including Oracle, SQL Server, Azure, AWS, and GCP solutions. Our prolific developers are focused on delivering the best possible digital solutions leveraging our expertise with BI, Advanced Analytics, AI, Big Data, IoT, DevOps, and Managed Services.
Our mission is to help businesses accurately, efficiently, and reliably build, move, and manage data workloads. The trusted ABCloudz team now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and offices in San Francisco, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
Your dream job not found?
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening? Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at ABCloudz. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.Send resume