Senior BI Consultant
Are you excited about data? Do you think cloud adoption is changing the way people and companies do business? Do you like being involved in solving complex business problems by creating advanced and innovative technical solutions?
If yes — we’ve got a solution for you!
Join ABCloudZ — a full-service company helping customers modernize legacy applications, create new solutions, and manage data, applications, and infrastructure anywhere. With close to 300 engineers and consultants in 4 countries, ABCloudZ has expertise with modernizations to Azure, AWS, and GCP, BI, Advanced Analytics, AI, Big Data, IoT, Application Development, DevOps, and Managed Services. Taking care of data for customers to make sure it’s secure, available, consistent, and managed in a cost-effective manner with mitigated risks — this is in our DNA. So if you enjoy working with data and considering what’s your next career move, we’ll be thrilled to talk to you!
ABCloudZ is looking for a Senior BI Consultant to join our US team and participate in the delivery of challenging customer projects. The key activities include work on a day-to-day basis with the customer, customer managers, as well as troubleshooting, analysis and resolution of performance issues.
- Attend requirement elicitation sessions to identify and document business functions data needs.
- Perform data profiling and prepare technical documentation containing data mapping, data dictionary, data transformation rules, and data flow/process flow diagram.
- Estimate efforts to develop and refine functional and non-functional requirements.
- Estimate tasks with granularity and accuracy commensurate with the information provided.
- Assist in developing and refining functional and non-functional requirements and perform comprehensive testing for quality assurance.
- Contribute to overall enterprise technical architecture and implementation best practices.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Work with stakeholders, including the Executive, Product, Data, and Design teams, to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Design, develop and deliver cost-efficient data engineering solutions that meet business line and enterprise requirements.
- Participate in rapid prototyping and POC development efforts and create enterprise-grade application services.
- Produce high-quality, properly functioning deliverables the first time.
- Take shared ownership of the product and work collaboratively in a small team.
- Participate in iteration and release planning, deliver work products according to established deadlines.
- Excel in a rapid iteration environment with short turnaround times and deals positively with high levels of uncertainty, ambiguity, and shifting priorities.
- Configure cloud infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Azure technologies.
Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Electronics, Communication Engineering or closely related field and following experience in data engineering:
- 8+ years of data warehousing experience.
- 8+ years working with MS SSIS for ETL.
- Knowledge of Pentaho Data Integration, Talend Open Studio & Integration, Oracle Data Integrator.
- 8+ years of experience with advanced SQL queries, stored procedures, views, triggers, and performance tuning queries.
- 4+ years of experience in data engineering using Azure services: ADLS, Azure Data Factory, Azure Functions, Synapse/DW, Azure SQL DB.
- 3+ years of experience with Python, JSON.
- 3+ years of experience with MS SSRS and/or Power BI.
- 3+ years of experience with DevOps tools such as Azure DevOps.
- 5+ years of experience working in the agile data environment in the healthcare and/or retail industry.
- 2+ years of consulting in software product development background.
- Azure DevOps implementation.
- Familiarity with data management: Data Governance, Data Quality, MDM, Data Lineage, Data Catalog, etc.
- DP-200: Implementing an Azure Data Solution.
- DP-201: Designing an Azure Data Solution.
- AZ-400: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions.
Who we are?
ABCloudZ is a global full-service company operating at the cutting edge of the latest application development and data management technologies. At ABCloudZ, we believe optimal data environments are the greatest competitive advantage, and our Solutions Architects have experience with building enterprise-grade systems.
It is why our team has dedicated ourselves to helping hundreds of organizations – from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies – with architecting cloud solutions, developing web and mobile applications, optimizing complex data workloads, and managing workloads on an on-going basis — no matter where those datasets may reside.
Join an always-growing company to operate on the cutting-edge of information technologies, cloud services, application development, and digital infrastructure. At ABCloudZ, we created a perfect environment to raise your professional skills, understand new technologies, and work with world-class companies.
Our expertise covers all major cloud and on-premises and databases, including Oracle, SQL Server, Azure, AWS, and GCP solutions. Our prolific developers are focused on delivering the best possible digital solutions leveraging our expertise with BI, Advanced Analytics, AI, Big Data, IoT, DevOps, and Managed Services.
Our mission is to help businesses accurately, efficiently, and reliably build, move, and manage data workloads. The trusted ABCloudZ team now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and offices in San Francisco, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
Your dream job not found?
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening? Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at ABCloudZ. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.Send resume