If yes — we’ve got a solution for you!
Join ABCloudZ — a full-service company helping customers modernize legacy applications, create new solutions, and manage data, applications, and infrastructure anywhere. With close to 300 engineers and consultants in 4 countries, ABCloudZ has expertise with modernizations to Azure, AWS, and GCP, BI, Advanced Analytics, AI, Big Data, IoT, Application Development, DevOps, and Managed Services. Taking care of data for customers to make sure it’s secure, available, consistent, and managed in a cost-effective manner with mitigated risks — this is in our DNA. So if you enjoy working with data and considering what’s your next career move, we’ll be thrilled to talk to you!
ABCloudZ is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to oversee and guide Scrum teams. The Scrum Master’s responsibilities include ensuring that development teams follow Scrum framework values and agile practices, mentoring and motivating the teams to improve processes, facilitating meetings and decision-making processes, and eliminating team impediments.
To be successful as a Scrum Master, you should have a firm grasp of agile practices and the ability to effectively manage and mentor development teams. An outstanding Scrum Master should have excellent interpersonal, project management, and problem-solving skills.
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Training, mentoring, and supporting Scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Leading the agile development process; facilitating all Scrum processes and ceremonies.
- Working closely with Product Owner to create Product Backlog, and facilitate Backlog Grooming and Release processes, as well as to document and understand User Stories and Acceptance Criteria.
- Translating User Stories to ensure the Scrum team understands requirements.
- Verifying and validating the Scrum deliverables.
- Scheduling and facilitating Scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitoring progress and performance, and helping teams to make improvements.
- Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the Scrum team.
- Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field preferred.
- Scrum Master certification.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Scrum Master or in a similar role.
- Hands-on experience of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
- Leadership and management experience.
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Who we are?
ABCloudZ is a global full-service company operating at the cutting edge of the latest application development and data management technologies. At ABCloudZ, we believe optimal data environments are the greatest competitive advantage, and our Solutions Architects have experience with building enterprise-grade systems.
It is why our team has dedicated ourselves to helping hundreds of organizations – from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies – with architecting cloud solutions, developing web and mobile applications, optimizing complex data workloads, and managing workloads on an on-going basis — no matter where those datasets may reside.
Join an always-growing company to operate on the cutting-edge of information technologies, cloud services, application development, and digital infrastructure. At ABCloudZ, we created a perfect environment to raise your professional skills, understand new technologies, and work with world-class companies.
Our expertise covers all major cloud and on-premises and databases, including Oracle, SQL Server, Azure, AWS, and GCP solutions. Our prolific developers are focused on delivering the best possible digital solutions leveraging our expertise with BI, Advanced Analytics, AI, Big Data, IoT, DevOps, and Managed Services.
Our mission is to help businesses accurately, efficiently, and reliably build, move, and manage data workloads. The trusted ABCloudZ team now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and offices in San Francisco, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
Your dream job not found?
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening? Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at ABCloudZ. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.Send resume