Are you excited about data? Do you think cloud adoption is changing the way people and companies do business? Do you like being involved in solving complex business problems by creating advanced and innovative technical solutions?
If yes — we’ve got a solution for you!
Join ABCloudz — a full-service company helping customers modernize legacy applications, create new solutions, and manage data, applications, and infrastructure anywhere. With close to 300 engineers and consultants in 4 countries, ABCloudz has expertise with modernizations to Azure, AWS, and GCP, BI, Advanced Analytics, AI, Big Data, IoT, Application Development, DevOps, and Managed Services. Taking care of data for customers to make sure it’s secure, available, consistent, and managed in a cost-effective manner with mitigated risks — this is in our DNA. So if you enjoy working with data and considering what’s your next career move, we’ll be thrilled to talk to you!
ABCloudz is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to build and maintain products using cloud services. You will be responsible for taking care of continuous integration and continuous delivery of various projects. Your core tasks will include the development of infrastructure for new projects and modernization of the existing procedures with the latest DevOps tools.
We are looking for a new team member with strong experience with Linux, Mac, and Windows operating systems. Also, we will rely on your experience with leveraging Docker containers. Moreover, you have to be very knowledgeable in patterns for infrastructure services, high availability and disaster recovery solutions, and scalable web architectures. Finally, your deep expertise with the cloud and strong network administration skills will make you a perfect match for the position.
You will get to do these exciting things once employed as a DevOps Engineer:
- Set up servers, instances, and environments in the cloud: AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Create scripts and functions for setting up servers, instances, environments using configuration management tools like Ansible and Terraform to automate processes.
- Develop new and improve existing CI/CD processes.
- Automate regular tasks like backup and others.
- Develop infrastructure for new projects.
- Transfer existing processes and procedures to the latest DevOps tools.
- At least 3 years of DevOps experience.
- Windows and Linux administration experience. Windows is preferred.
- Experience on system administrator level (AD and working with FSMO, Hyper-V, Clusters, Networking, etc.).
- Strong networking administration skills, OSI and TCP/IP model, VPN tunnels, VPC and Subnets in AWS, VPN tunnels between AWS and On-premises data-centers.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or other container orchestration tools.
- Expertise in monitoring systems: Zabbix, Grafana or other.
- Strong problem-solving skills, proactive team player, delivering on time.
- At least the Intermediate level of English.
In addition to that, we will appreciate if you have the following background:
- Experience with SQL: MSSQL, MySQL. Oracle and PostgreSQL is advantage. NoSQL: DynamoDB, MongoDB. Cassandra and DocumentDB.
- Solid experience with cloud platform AWS. Azure and GCP.
- Practice with with Cloudformation/Terraform/Ansible. Chef and Puppet.
- Expertise in ELK. Graylog.
- Proficiency of Git source control system. Knowledge of TFS and SVN.
- Understanding of build tools: GitLab CI, Jenkins. TeamCity, TFS or Azure DevOps.
- Knowledge of Bash, Python, PowerShell. Ruby and GO.
Who we are?
ABCloudz is a global full-service company operating at the cutting edge of the latest application development and data management technologies. At ABCloudz, we believe optimal data environments are the greatest competitive advantage, and our Solutions Architects have experience with building enterprise-grade systems.
It is why our team has dedicated ourselves to helping hundreds of organizations – from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies – with architecting cloud solutions, developing web and mobile applications, optimizing complex data workloads, and managing workloads on an on-going basis — no matter where those datasets may reside.
Join an always-growing company to operate on the cutting-edge of information technologies, cloud services, application development, and digital infrastructure. At ABCloudz, we created a perfect environment to raise your professional skills, understand new technologies, and work with world-class companies.
Our expertise covers all major cloud and on-premises and databases, including Oracle, SQL Server, Azure, AWS, and GCP solutions. Our prolific developers are focused on delivering the best possible digital solutions leveraging our expertise with BI, Advanced Analytics, AI, Big Data, IoT, DevOps, and Managed Services.
Our mission is to help businesses accurately, efficiently, and reliably build, move, and manage data workloads. The trusted ABCloudz team now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and offices in San Francisco, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
Your dream job not found?
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening? Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at ABCloudz. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.Send resume