DevOps Automation Engineer
Are you excited about data? Do you think cloud adoption is changing the way people and companies do business? Do you like being involved in solving complex business problems by creating advanced and innovative technical solutions?
If yes — we’ve got a solution for you!
Join ABCloudZ — a full-service company helping customers modernize legacy applications, create new solutions, and manage data, applications, and infrastructure anywhere. With close to 300 engineers and consultants in 4 countries, ABCloudZ has expertise with modernizations to Azure, AWS, and GCP, BI, Advanced Analytics, AI, Big Data, IoT, Application Development, DevOps, and Managed Services. Taking care of data for customers to make sure it’s secure, available, consistent, and managed in a cost-effective manner with mitigated risks — this is in our DNA. So if you enjoy working with data and considering what’s your next career move, we’ll be thrilled to talk to you!
ABCloudZ is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to build and maintain products using cloud services. You will be responsible for taking care of continuous integration and continuous delivery of various projects. Your core tasks will include the development of infrastructure for new projects and the modernization of the existing procedures with the latest DevOps tools. We expect you to have the expertise or capability to build software deployment pipelines leveraging tools including Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Python, etc.
- Design, develop, document, test, and deploy automation using AWS, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Git, Python, Terraform, and Ansible.
- Test, deploy, and advocate for the use of DevOps technologies.
- Support and contribute toward the architecture of the automation framework and lead the discussions on both core technologies, as well as implementation.
- Be proactive, highly motivated, detail-oriented, individual to possess outstanding communication skills and works well in an Agile team environment.
- Identify, analyze, and optimize cloud operations processes in collaboration with the other teams to deliver automation.
- Analyze changes in business requirements and update the existing documents, processes, methods, procedures, and tools to work with these changes.
- Assist the manager in addressing complex provisioning, deployment, configuration, and automation projects.
- M.S. or B.A. in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field. M.S. Preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- 5+ years working in large multi-account AWS production environments.
- 8+ years of general software development experience.
- Expert understanding of AWS, Git, Python, PowerShell, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Hands-on AWS experience with current certification — AWS Solutions Architect Professional Certification preferred.
- Expert understanding of cloud design patterns, CI/CD, and DevOps work styles.
- Experience with test-driven development and Jenkins.
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum software development methodologies.
- Proactively keeping up to date on the latest and greatest trends and being keen to share with team members.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changes.
- Ability to create excellent technical design documents and standard operating procedures.
- Additional AWS certifications and experience with other cloud platforms.
- Containerization experience: Docker, ECR, ECS, EKS/KOPS/Kubernetes, Helm, YAML, Go.
- Web-based application development expertise using Apache, Tomcat, IIS, and nginx.
- Network administration practice including DNS, IPAM, VPN, SSL certificates, and firewalls.
- Linux and Windows system administration experience including AD and ADFS.
Who we are?
ABCloudZ is a global full-service company operating at the cutting edge of the latest application development and data management technologies. At ABCloudZ, we believe optimal data environments are the greatest competitive advantage, and our Solutions Architects have experience with building enterprise-grade systems.
It is why our team has dedicated ourselves to helping hundreds of organizations – from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies – with architecting cloud solutions, developing web and mobile applications, optimizing complex data workloads, and managing workloads on an on-going basis — no matter where those datasets may reside.
Join an always-growing company to operate on the cutting-edge of information technologies, cloud services, application development, and digital infrastructure. At ABCloudZ, we created a perfect environment to raise your professional skills, understand new technologies, and work with world-class companies.
Our expertise covers all major cloud and on-premises and databases, including Oracle, SQL Server, Azure, AWS, and GCP solutions. Our prolific developers are focused on delivering the best possible digital solutions leveraging our expertise with BI, Advanced Analytics, AI, Big Data, IoT, DevOps, and Managed Services.
Our mission is to help businesses accurately, efficiently, and reliably build, move, and manage data workloads. The trusted ABCloudZ team now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and offices in San Francisco, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
Your dream job not found?
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening? Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at ABCloudZ. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.Send resume