Are you excited about data? Do you think cloud adoption is changing the way people and companies do business? Do you like being involved in solving complex business problems by creating advanced and innovative technical solutions?
If yes — we’ve got a solution for you!
Join ABCloudz — a full-service company helping customers modernize legacy applications, create new solutions, and manage data, applications, and infrastructure anywhere. With close to 300 engineers and consultants in 4 countries, ABCloudz has expertise with modernizations to Azure, AWS, and GCP, BI, Advanced Analytics, AI, Big Data, IoT, Application Development, DevOps, and Managed Services. Taking care of data for customers to make sure it’s secure, available, consistent, and managed in a cost-effective manner with mitigated risks — this is in our DNA. So if you enjoy working with data and considering what’s your next career move, we’ll be thrilled to talk to you!
ABCloudz is looking for an experienced DataStage Developer to design, build, and implement ETL solutions. You will develop processes and frameworks with the DataStage platform to assist with the successful deployment and maintenance of ETL processes.
To ensure success as a DataStage Developer, you should be skilled at applying ETL principles and practices, and be able to implement complex solutions to problems at an enterprise level. Ultimately, a top-notch DataStage Developer will be able to apply their knowledge to a diverse range of cases.
The exciting things you will get to do once employed as a DataStage Developer:
- Improve, develop and support ETL/ELT system based on IBM DataStage
- Create documentation for new and existing components
- Be part of a team that provides 24/7 support of customer’s systems.
- Work directly with the customer to get or clarify requirements, resolve issues, answer their questions, etc.
- Be ready to address urgent problems and issues.
- Hands-on knowledge and experience in developing IBM DataStage 11.x — parallel jobs, sequence jobs, server jobs.
- Strong SQL Server background — database design, performance tuning, strong Transact-SQL.
- Experience with different data sources: Oracle DB, SQL Server DB, DB2 on Mainframe/LUW, FTP/SFTP, REST API, XML, JSON, Excel.
- Understanding of the BI, ETL, ELT, TEL, DWH processes, schemas, and models.
- Strong Linux and Unix skills.
- Ability to review customer’s requirements and come up with practical suggestions for improvements.
- Ability to analyze and understand existing ETL processes and write ETL/ELT processes from scratch.
- Minimum of Upper-Intermediate English level.
- Good communications skills.
Who we are?
ABCloudz is a global full-service company operating at the cutting edge of the latest application development and data management technologies. At ABCloudz, we believe optimal data environments are the greatest competitive advantage, and our Solutions Architects have experience with building enterprise-grade systems.
It is why our team has dedicated ourselves to helping hundreds of organizations – from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies – with architecting cloud solutions, developing web and mobile applications, optimizing complex data workloads, and managing workloads on an on-going basis — no matter where those datasets may reside.
Join an always-growing company to operate on the cutting-edge of information technologies, cloud services, application development, and digital infrastructure. At ABCloudz, we created a perfect environment to raise your professional skills, understand new technologies, and work with world-class companies.
Our expertise covers all major cloud and on-premises and databases, including Oracle, SQL Server, Azure, AWS, and GCP solutions. Our prolific developers are focused on delivering the best possible digital solutions leveraging our expertise with BI, Advanced Analytics, AI, Big Data, IoT, DevOps, and Managed Services.
Our mission is to help businesses accurately, efficiently, and reliably build, move, and manage data workloads. The trusted ABCloudz team now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and offices in San Francisco, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
Your dream job not found?
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening? Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at ABCloudz. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.Send resume