Data Product Manager
Are you excited about data? Do you think cloud adoption is changing the way people and companies do business? Do you like being involved in solving complex business problems by creating advanced and innovative technical solutions?
If yes — we’ve got a solution for you!
Join ABCloudz — a full-service company helping customers modernize legacy applications, create new solutions, and manage data, applications, and infrastructure anywhere. With close to 300 engineers and consultants in 4 countries, ABCloudz has expertise with modernizations to Azure, AWS, and GCP, BI, Advanced Analytics, AI, Big Data, IoT, Application Development, DevOps, and Managed Services. Taking care of data for customers to make sure it’s secure, available, consistent, and managed in a cost-effective manner with mitigated risks — this is in our DNA. So if you enjoy working with data and considering what’s your next career move, we’ll be thrilled to talk to you!
ABCloudz is looking for a Data Product Manager who will be responsible for defining, delivering, and managing the lifecycle of products and portfolio as they relate to the larger department vision and objectives. You’ll partner with the customer’s team on strategic product vision, product discovery, and roadmaps to maximize the customer and enterprise value provided by their product. You’ll also collaborate with key stakeholders to maintain and execute an integrated communication plan to support awareness and adoption for their product, as applicable.
At ABCloudz, the Data Product Manager does a number of things:
- Guides, drives, and executes holistic product strategy for one or more products, in alignment with department and enterprise strategic goals and objectives.
- Communicates сlearly to business stakeholders; writes and gives short presentations.
- Communicates product updates to executive stakeholders, and communicates clearly in group meetings, as well as writes and gives presentations to enterprises, leads, and facilitates business area processes.
- Proactively solves potential problems with other product teams, effectively influences the priorities of other squads/functions, partners regularly with executive stakeholders.
- Participates in larger strategic enterprise programs connected to assigned products.
- Uses basic story writing, bugs, roadmap MGMT tools, uses basic analytics, constructs prototypes successfully.
- Defines product success and key performance indicators, supports product execution across multiple product teams/SAFe trains, guides and manages KPIs to measure the success and to drive transparency into business outcomes and progress related to the overall product strategy.
- Leads in-person or remote interviews without bias to collect use cases, uses remote usability resting successfully.
- Generates high value from user science tools that strongly influence product direction, empathizes successfully with different user types to reach successful product conclusions.
- Advises test selection and setup across multiple environments quickly.
- Manages PMs successfully, builds, leads, and maintains the team of PMs, collaborates on and communicates technical resourcing needs/strategy.
- Knowledge, expertise, and capability aligned to a specific product.
- Basic understanding of product development concepts.
- Ability to build and establish relationships necessary to influence future delivery and roadmaps, as well as communicate complex and innovative concepts to stakeholders to influence decision making and buy-in.
- Ability to think strategically, properly prioritize multiple workstreams to ensure the best business results, as well as to drive and own decision making.
- Demonstrate an analytical mindset with critical thinking, problem-solving, with the ability to tell a story with data to influence decision making.
- Utilize a systems-thinking mindset by demonstrating awareness and understanding of the whole and of how the parts within are interdependent.
- Ability to work in ambiguity, looking for the broader picture, continuously improving, and asking questions.
- Demonstrate adaptability, flexibility, innovation, risk-taking, resilience, and ability to learn from experiences and setbacks.
- Ability to initiate a culture of customer experience by gaining alignment from leadership down to frontline employees on the customer first transformation mindset.
- 7+ years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience certificates, licenses, registrations.
- SAFe Agilist, SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager, 3Back, or formal Agile certification training, desired Compensation Data.
Who we are?
ABCloudz is a global full-service company operating at the cutting edge of the latest application development and data management technologies. At ABCloudz, we believe optimal data environments are the greatest competitive advantage, and our Solutions Architects have experience with building enterprise-grade systems.
It is why our team has dedicated ourselves to helping hundreds of organizations – from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies – with architecting cloud solutions, developing web and mobile applications, optimizing complex data workloads, and managing workloads on an on-going basis — no matter where those datasets may reside.
Join an always-growing company to operate on the cutting-edge of information technologies, cloud services, application development, and digital infrastructure. At ABCloudz, we created a perfect environment to raise your professional skills, understand new technologies, and work with world-class companies.
Our expertise covers all major cloud and on-premises and databases, including Oracle, SQL Server, Azure, AWS, and GCP solutions. Our prolific developers are focused on delivering the best possible digital solutions leveraging our expertise with BI, Advanced Analytics, AI, Big Data, IoT, DevOps, and Managed Services.
Our mission is to help businesses accurately, efficiently, and reliably build, move, and manage data workloads. The trusted ABCloudz team now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and offices in San Francisco, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
Your dream job not found?
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening? Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at ABCloudz. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.Send resume