Business Intelligence Consultant / Architect
Are you excited about data? Do you think cloud adoption is changing the way people and companies do business? Do you like being involved in solving complex business problems by creating advanced and innovative technical solutions?
If yes — we’ve got a solution for you!
Join ABCloudZ — a full-service company helping customers modernize legacy applications, create new solutions, and manage data, applications, and infrastructure anywhere. With close to 300 engineers and consultants in 4 countries, ABCloudZ has expertise with modernizations to Azure, AWS, and GCP, BI, Advanced Analytics, AI, Big Data, IoT, Application Development, DevOps, and Managed Services. Taking care of data for customers to make sure it’s secure, available, consistent, and managed in a cost-effective manner with mitigated risks — this is in our DNA. So if you enjoy working with data and considering what’s your next career move, we’ll be thrilled to talk to you!
ABCloudZ is currently looking for a BI professional to add to their Business Intelligence team.
- You will act as team manager to support 24/7 Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) Operational BI support project
- Understand the Priority issues related to data flow or store impact and identify the root cause
- Working closely on a day-to-day basis with Senior Core Applications Support manager and rest of the EDW team on production support
- Provide daily support status updates for leadership team for incident analysis, team meetings
- Represent ABCloudZ / EDW Support in meetings with various business teams and providing appropriate inputs for business decisions
- Support change management team as a representative from EDW Support for all changes that are impacting the system, plan for sprint deployments, any releases and change approval process for all production changes
- Be actively involved in resolution of critical production support issues. Identify or escalate the issue and timely communication across different teams on Priority P1 and P2 issues within SLA
- On-call support during and outside of US workhours and weekends, as and when needed on the issues
- Work with enterprise engineering on system maintenance, infrastructure maintenance and data base server maintenance changes and activities. Closely work with network, platform engineering and DBA teams to support system impacts
- Gathering relevant technical information of the issues from the stores, business teams , work with the team on fixing those issues and maintaining SLA on all the tickets. Work on ITSM incidents, work with the team on maintaining critical SLA, RCA process
- Support team with documentation for any Standard Operational Procedures of dealing with production issues
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- 3-10 years of experience in designing and implementing BI solutions.
- Experience with SQL, SSAS, IBM DataStage, IBM Cognos and ITSM process (ServiceNow and JIRA).
- Understanding and experience with data visualization (Power BI, Tableau).
- Experience with cloud highly desired.
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Being an excellent team player leading and collaborating with other team members
Who we are?
ABCloudZ is a global full-service company operating at the cutting edge of the latest application development and data management technologies. At ABCloudZ, we believe optimal data environments are the greatest competitive advantage, and our Solutions Architects have experience with building enterprise-grade systems.
It is why our team has dedicated ourselves to helping hundreds of organizations – from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies – with architecting cloud solutions, developing web and mobile applications, optimizing complex data workloads, and managing workloads on an on-going basis — no matter where those datasets may reside.
Join an always-growing company to operate on the cutting-edge of information technologies, cloud services, application development, and digital infrastructure. At ABCloudZ, we created a perfect environment to raise your professional skills, understand new technologies, and work with world-class companies.
Our expertise covers all major cloud and on-premises and databases, including Oracle, SQL Server, Azure, AWS, and GCP solutions. Our prolific developers are focused on delivering the best possible digital solutions leveraging our expertise with BI, Advanced Analytics, AI, Big Data, IoT, DevOps, and Managed Services.
Our mission is to help businesses accurately, efficiently, and reliably build, move, and manage data workloads. The trusted ABCloudZ team now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and offices in San Francisco, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
Your dream job not found?
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening? Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at ABCloudZ. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.Send resume