Business Intelligence and Analytics Practice Lead
Are you excited about data? Do you think cloud adoption is changing the way people and companies do business? Do you like being involved in solving complex business problems by creating advanced and innovative technical solutions?
If yes — we’ve got a solution for you!
Join ABCloudZ — a full-service company helping customers modernize legacy applications, create new solutions, and manage data, applications, and infrastructure anywhere. With close to 300 engineers and consultants in 4 countries, ABCloudZ has expertise with modernizations to Azure, AWS, and GCP, BI, Advanced Analytics, AI, Big Data, IoT, Application Development, DevOps, and Managed Services. Taking care of data for customers to make sure it’s secure, available, consistent, and managed in a cost-effective manner with mitigated risks — this is in our DNA. So if you enjoy working with data and considering what’s your next career move, we’ll be thrilled to talk to you!
ABCloudZ is looking for a Senior Business Intelligence and Analytics Practice Lead to join our US team and lead the delivery of challenging customer’s projects. The key activities include supporting sales conversations, designing future-state architectures, and managing the technical team.
- Support customer sales conversations on calls and visits with technical insight
- Author high-level architectural designs, project plans, and work packages for proposals
- Manage the production of customer-ready proposals with detailed estimates from technical teams
- Lead multiple concurrent customer delivery projects of a highly technical nature
- Design work packages for technical teams at the necessary level of detail
- Lead the platform analytics practice by improving processes, tools, technologies, and documentation
- Manage and hire team members, Conduct reviews, professional development, and coaching
- 10+ years of experience designing and developing data-driven applications, and driving the full software development process, including familiarity with all the associated tools and processes
- Deep knowledge in Data Architecture and Cloud Data Design, both strongly preferred
- Technical background in databases, such as Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, DB2, and/or other databases is strongly preferred
- Experience with leading design, refactoring, or migration of Unified Data and Analytic Platforms (UDAP) in cloud infrastructures and services for at least one of Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and Google GCP. Multi-cloud experience strongly preferred
- Hand-on experience with on-prem tools such as Microsoft BI stack, OBIEE, and SAP BI
- Experience with more than one reporting and analysis tools; Power BI, Tableau, or QlikView
- Strong communication skills to both lead investigation and create and communicate new designs to customers and technical teams, combined with proven skills to create clear, detailed, concise documentation, such as architecture diagrams, presentations, and design documents
- Proficiency in the use of a variety of modeling and communication tools
- Extensive experience leading large, distributed teams from start to finish through both technical leadership and personal coaching
- Prior extensive consulting experience managing large teams and presenting to customers at C-level
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills are required
- Broad IT industry exposure in different verticals and public speaking will be a plus.
- In-depth understanding of Analytics, Data sciences, BI, DW & Big data technologies, and platforms
- Broad knowledge of Enterprise Architecture and technologies that deliver Data & Analytic Services and capabilities
- Demonstrated understanding of service model conceptualization, design, business case analysis, and implementation
- Experience and technical understanding in the areas of Big Data Analytics, Cloud-Based Analytics, Data Science/AI, Enterprise Data Management, Master Data Management, and Modern Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing is preferred
- A background in consulting and recent client engagement and delivery is preferred
- An ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic, unstructured environment is desired; an ability to be a self-starter highly desired
- Relevant data & analytic professional engineer/architect certifications strongly preferred
Who we are?
ABCloudZ is a global full-service company operating at the cutting edge of the latest application development and data management technologies. At ABCloudZ, we believe optimal data environments are the greatest competitive advantage, and our Solutions Architects have experience with building enterprise-grade systems.
It is why our team has dedicated ourselves to helping hundreds of organizations – from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies – with architecting cloud solutions, developing web and mobile applications, optimizing complex data workloads, and managing workloads on an on-going basis — no matter where those datasets may reside.
Join an always-growing company to operate on the cutting-edge of information technologies, cloud services, application development, and digital infrastructure. At ABCloudZ, we created a perfect environment to raise your professional skills, understand new technologies, and work with world-class companies.
Our expertise covers all major cloud and on-premises and databases, including Oracle, SQL Server, Azure, AWS, and GCP solutions. Our prolific developers are focused on delivering the best possible digital solutions leveraging our expertise with BI, Advanced Analytics, AI, Big Data, IoT, DevOps, and Managed Services.
Our mission is to help businesses accurately, efficiently, and reliably build, move, and manage data workloads. The trusted ABCloudZ team now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and offices in San Francisco, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
Your dream job not found?
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening? Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at ABCloudZ. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.Send resume