BI Developer (SSAS)
Are you excited about data? Do you think cloud adoption is changing the way people and companies do business? Do you like being involved in solving complex business problems by creating advanced and innovative technical solutions?
If yes — we’ve got a solution for you!
Join ABCloudz — a full-service company helping customers modernize legacy applications, create new solutions, and manage data, applications, and infrastructure anywhere. With close to 300 engineers and consultants in 4 countries, ABCloudz has expertise with modernizations to Azure, AWS, and GCP, BI, Advanced Analytics, AI, Big Data, IoT, Application Development, DevOps, and Managed Services. Taking care of data for customers to make sure it’s secure, available, consistent, and managed in a cost-effective manner with mitigated risks — this is in our DNA. So if you enjoy working with data and considering what’s your next career move, we’ll be thrilled to talk to you!
ABCloudz is seeking an experienced BI Developer (SSAS) with strong Business Intelligence background and understanding of SQL databases and data warehouses. Our ideal candidate has hands-on experience in SSAS cubes development. We hope you will take a proactive part in the work of our large and friendly team.
Our BI team is involved with hundreds of interesting projects with world-class customers across the globe. As a global full-service company, operating at the cutting edge of the latest technologies, ABCloudz provides customers with the best possible end-to-end digital solutions to meet their needs.
- Discuss the project goals with customers.
- Present the solution to the customer.
- Complete tasks of the migration from one analytical platform to another.
- Provide performance tuning.
- Write test scenarios and tests for the developed subsystem.
- Help support team to resolve critical issues and bugs.
- 3+ years of experience with BI and Big Data development.
- Strong practical experience in BI development.
- Expertise in data modeling and writing the stored code for SQL Server.
- Practice of SSAS cubes development.
- Proficiency in the performance tuning of SQL Server, SSAS.
- Understanding of Azure.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Participation in enterprise-level projects.
- Minimum of Upper-Intermediate English Level.
- Experience with different ETL systems (DataStage, SSIS)
- Expertise in different BI systems (Cognos BI, Tableau, AIQ, SSRS, Power BI)
- Practice with different databases and data warehouses.
- Understanding of Big Data and Advanced Analytics (Data Lake, Spark, Databricks, ML, NoSQL, etc.)
Who we are?
ABCloudz is a global full-service company operating at the cutting edge of the latest application development and data management technologies. At ABCloudz, we believe optimal data environments are the greatest competitive advantage, and our Solutions Architects have experience with building enterprise-grade systems.
It is why our team has dedicated ourselves to helping hundreds of organizations – from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies – with architecting cloud solutions, developing web and mobile applications, optimizing complex data workloads, and managing workloads on an on-going basis — no matter where those datasets may reside.
Join an always-growing company to operate on the cutting-edge of information technologies, cloud services, application development, and digital infrastructure. At ABCloudz, we created a perfect environment to raise your professional skills, understand new technologies, and work with world-class companies.
Our expertise covers all major cloud and on-premises and databases, including Oracle, SQL Server, Azure, AWS, and GCP solutions. Our prolific developers are focused on delivering the best possible digital solutions leveraging our expertise with BI, Advanced Analytics, AI, Big Data, IoT, DevOps, and Managed Services.
Our mission is to help businesses accurately, efficiently, and reliably build, move, and manage data workloads. The trusted ABCloudz team now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and offices in San Francisco, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
Your dream job not found?
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening? Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at ABCloudz. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.Send resume